Combining arts, culture, history, creativity with marketing, digital, team and financial management is the day-to-day challenge of any manager in the luxury industry. Luxury is a full experience for the customers and is not limited to product or marketing.
The objective of this MBA program is to give to the students the tools to understand luxury consumers’ attitudes, mindsets, motivations and feelings, as well as to help marke-ters, retailers and executives to make strategic and branding decisions.
The program focuses on the luxury codes, mindset and atti-tude in France (in particular, the influence of Paris as the capi-tal of luxury). Therefore, the specificities of French culture, art and luxury attitudes are fully developed, together with the strategies of the main luxury French groups and competitive positioning.
The program then moves to the international dimension of the luxury industry, with a focus on China, India, Russia … The development of digital marketing, affinity management and its impact in the luxury industry is also key to the program. Students can choose to follow one the 4 options :
- Hospitality, gastronomy and wine
- Retail Management
- Art and culture
- Fashion, jewellery, cosmetics and spa
1st year courses
- Business English / Business Cases / Career Management / Communication & management / Comptabilité de gestion / Comptabilité générale / Entrepreneurship / Informatique appliquée / Jeu d’entreprise / Presentation skills / Strategy
- Cross cultural management / Customer relationship management / Geopolitics / International Strategy / Luxury corporate strategy / Luxury marketing / International Marketing / International Business Law / Ethics / Stratégie de communication / Supply chain management / Business English / Atelier Projet Professionnel
2nd year courses
- Applied brand knowledge : on site visits
- Applied computing
- Business Cases
- Career management
- Codes in the luxury industry
- Competitive analysis in the luxury industry
- Customer relationship in the luxury industry
- Event planning in luxury
- HR management in luxury
- Impact of culture on buying consumer behaviour
- Luxury and digital revolution
- Luxury brand management
- Luxury consumer behavior
- Luxury legal environment
- Luxury mindset management
- Luxury product design & development
- Special project : luxury brand competition week
- Fashion creation and development
- Jewellery and watches
- Spa and beauty
- Luxury distribution
- Luxury retail management
- Supply chain management
- Hospitality and Leisure Management
- Tourism Marketing and sales
- Wine and gastronomy
- Arts and cultural goods marketing
- Visual arts
- Leadership skills
- Cultural production
Internship examples : Chloé International, YSL Beauté, LVMH, Dinh Van Retail, montres Dewitt, Le Bon marché, Sephora, Burberry, Chanel, Mauboussin, Galeries Lafayette, Christian Dior ...
Professional thesis :
- Research Methodology workshop during the first year.
Applied thesis on a professionnally selected subject defi ned by the student. The thesis will be tutored by a teacher during the course of the second year.
The purpose of the thesis is to provide the student of using his/ her academic knowledge, pursue the the opportunity to fully understand an industry and to meet with industry actors.