The International Trade program offers a multidisciplinaire approach that gives students the basic principles and aware-ness to understand international business and to engage in business activities effectively in the international context.
International trade mechanisms and a practical approach will supplement the theorical background necessary for the inter-national manager.
International Strategy, an understanding of supply chain issues in an international setting will be complemented by a practical understanding of the use of incoterms and negotiation techniques for international contracts. The program also includes multi cultural management approaches and interna-tional negotiations.
The objective of this program is to train future managers in-terested in an international career as import-export manager, commercial manager, marketing manager, commercial exe-cutive, product manager…
1st year courses
- Business English / Business Cases / Career Management / Communication & management / Comptabilité de gestion / Comptabilité générale / Entrepreneurship / Informatique appliquée / Jeu d’entreprise / Presentation skills / Strategy
- Cross cultural management / Customer relationship management / Geopolitics / International Strategy / Luxury corporate strategy / Luxury marketing / International Marketing / International Business Law / Ethics / Stratégie de communication / Supply chain management / Business English / Atelier Projet Professionnel
2nd year courses
- Applied computing
- B 2 B marketing
- Business Cases
- Business English
- Career management
- Export contracts
- Geopolitics and Emerging markets
- Energy and raw materials
- Intelligence économique
- International business
- International business law
- International finance
- International project management
- International retail
- Jeu d’entreprise
- Multicultural team management
- Negociation of contracts
- Risk management
- Stratégie douanière
- Supply chain management
- 3 to 6 months : year 1,
- 6 to 9 months : year 2.
Professional thesis :
- Research Methodology workshop during the first year.
Applied thesis on a professionnally selected subject defi ned by the student. The thesis will be tutored by a teacher during the course of the second year.
The purpose of the thesis is to provide the student of using his/ her academic knowledge, pursue the the opportunity to fully understand an industry and to meet with industry actors.
Examples of professional thesis :
- How to enter the Russian market ?
- Mobile marketing in India
- The multicultural approach in French - Japanese relationships